Thursday, April 10, 2014

LBC : Next On Your Lolita Wishlist

Hello Lovelies~



 "What's Next on Your Lolita Wishlist?" Is this week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic. I wasn't going to participate this week, due to trying to finish up a DIY project for a Friday post, but I pushed the DIY post to Sunday and am excited to show ya'll the Print I'm so in love with.

From the wonderful mind of one of my favorite American Designers, Elegy from Elegyclothing.com, I present to you the Delicacy and Decay Print.

 This is a pretty basic White and Black or Black and White mirror print. It comes in both an OP and a JSK. I like the JSK version myself as I feel it gives more shape to the body.

Moths, rather than butterflies, gives this print a distinctly Classic Southern Gothic feel. And the raw rough edges to the ruffles is a nice touch. It feels both structures and deconstructed. It's so wonderful and I think this print would be a wonderful new touch to my wardrobe.

D and D JSK ~ $185 - $200 (White or Black, I love both!)




Delicate Peignoir ~ $35 - $40


 

Darling Blouse ~ $65 - $70



Headbow ~ $25



So this is next on my Wishlist! I just love this print and can't wait to have it in my closet....at some point.

 If you liked seeing my Wishes, check out my Blogging Sisters from the LBC below ~

A Little Bit Of This.....

Northern Star

Buttcape

Lolita Glamour

Toothless Tigers

Mcduff's Auditorium

 

2 comments:

JeneeNicole said...

The black one is super cute. I want it. :O

Lady Boss said...

I love Elegy clothing! Her new line is gorgeous and I especially LOVE that blouse! So beautiful, I hope someday you'll be able to add it to your wardrobe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...