Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival : What's on Your Playlist?

Hello Lovelies~

  This week for Lolita Blog Carnival we are divulging our musical tastes and the mysteries of our playlists!





I myself am rather eclectic with my musical tastes, but even so, I can't wait to tell ya'll about them ^_^

In the mornings, I like to start my day with classical music. I find the beauty of the piano mixed with lilting flutes and dynamic string instruments truly moving. It's always invigorating!

 Some of my favorite pieces are as follows...

Pachellbel : Canon in D
Tchaikovsky : Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
Mozart : Magic Flute Overture
Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata

 These are just a few of the titles I like, but they are the most popular and recognizable of titles. I also enjoy the music from the Ballets of Romeo and Juliet, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, and Cinderella.

While I enjoy classical in the morning, I find that if I listen to it all day I fall asleep! So in the afternoon and through the night I tend to switch to a Pop/Rock mix.

 I enjoy artists such as Adel, Nickleback, The Pussycat Dolls, Madona, ACDC, Maroon 5, Pink, and various others.

I love 50's and 60's music through out the night, but when I write, I tend to like dance music the best, though I like to throw in a bit of Broadway such as Rent, Wicked, Legally Blonde : The Musical, and Grease.

 I also very much enjoy all types of Disney music!! Who doesn't love 'Colors of the Wind' or 'Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious'?


 As I said, I'm rather eclectic, but I do so much enjoy music that it's hard to limit my tastes.

I hope you enjoyed my musical selections and hope you'll take a look at the other wonderful bloggers who belong to the Lolita Blog Carnival as well.

Dollhouse Diaries

Le Pop Princess

Commercially Alternative

Parfaitdoll

La Petite Princess

Swirly Purple and Green Crayons

Sweet Lolita Doll

Ramble Rori

Geisha Baby

Kirakira Shoujo

Le Boudoir

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...